USD$9.95 monthly First 7 days FREE
We are happy to welcome you to The Beginner Level video course, which is also one of the 4 levels of Russian language. You are about to study a lot of the rules and different endings. You will pass quite a long way and make a huge step forward with this course.
Below, I summarize what you will know with this video course:
- You will improve your reading skills in Russian language.
- You will be able to distinguish Masculine, Feminine and Neuter Genders.
- You will know the Numbers from 0 to 100 in Russian language.
- You will understand Nominative case with all forms of adjectives, personal pronouns, possessive pronouns, and you will know how to transform all that it from singular to plural form of the nouns.
- You will know all rules of Genitive case with all forms of adjectives, personal and possessive pronouns and change singular form of the nounsto plural.
- You will know Present Tense formation and understand the difference between perfective and imperfective aspects in Russian language.
- You will have enough knowledge to begin the process of improving your speaking skills.
We are ready to teach you first of the 4 levels of Russian language and make sure you do the progress in it.
Enjoy your studying process. And share the course with your friends!
Lesson 1: Genders in Russian
Lesson 2: Personal Pronouns in Nominative case
Lesson 3: Nominative Case in Russian
Lesson 4: Pluralization in Nominative case
Lesson 5: Numbers in Russian 0-10
Lesson 6: Numbers from 0 to 100
Lesson 7: Adjectives in Nominative case
Lesson 8: Possessive pronouns in Nominative case
Lesson 9: First rule of Genitive case
Lesson 10: Second Rule of Genitive case
Lesson 11: Third rule of Genitive case
Lesson 12: Fourth rule of Genitive case
Lesson 13: Fifth rule of Genitive case
Lesson 14: Formation of Genitive singular case
Lesson 15: Formation of Genitive plural case
Lesson 16: Personal pronouns in Genitive case
Lesson 17: Possessive pronouns in Genitive case
Lesson 18: Adjectives in Genitive case
Lesson 19: Present tense in Russian language
Final lesson to beginner level